8:03 AM
Day 1:
WooHoo.. The Day Finally Arrived.. Had a Nice Rest and went to Changi Airport at 10am to have breakfast with my Dad and Grandma.
Ard 11am, going to check in to the departure hall under the guide of our friendly tour guide- Diana.. Say Byebye and TakeCare to Dad.
Was so Excited, walk ard the departure hall and report to Gate D41 for my plane to TAIWAN!!!, was sitting Eva Airline, Quite Good..
In the Plane, Flyin so High!!
There is No Time Lag between Singapore and Taiwan..
After 4.5hrs of flight, Reached Taipei Songshan Airport @ 6pm...
Finally, I been to the Country I loved the Most!!!!
After Pick up My and Grandma Luggages den Check Out of the Airport and was Welcome by their Local Tour Guide, He Intro-ed himself Well and His Nick was SUPERMAN!! and He really Had a Lot of Superman Shirt..
Sitted the Tour Bus and set of for Dinner.. The First Destination is a Mall that look like a Shopping mall Located on top of Taipei Main Station.. What I can Say is the Entire Mall is All About Restaurant and FoodCourt,
No shopping at All!!

The Next Destination also One of the Important Destination which is Ximending Business District, It basically a Great Place for Teenagers as It all About Newer, Cooler and Latest Fashion Trends.. Spend more than SG$250 Just on One Shop.. The Bad Part is We was only Allowed to Shop for 1hrs...

The Rated 4 out of 5 For the Hotel @ Day1.. It Bathroom is Bigger than It BedRoom, There is a BIG Herbal Enchaned Jacuzzi and a SteamRoom.. But is Not Perfect because There is No Activity and Place to Go Nearby...
Day 2:
Is the Second Day, Visit Martyrs' Shrine in the Morning, is actually a WarMemorial and there is a Tradition over There which is for Every 2hrs, there will be a Exchange of Guard Ceremony between Their Army, AirForce and Navy..
Is a Exchange Ceremony Between the AirForce & Navy...
Dun Ever Touch Them, They will Bang...
The War Memorial..
I AM IN LOVE WITH THE WEATHER!!!
Next, We Visit a Natural Park called Chiang Kai-shek Residence, the story Behind the Park is Complicated, is the Relationship of Dunno who and Dunno who..
Their Natural Park...
Beautiful and Big Garden They Had... There is Million of Flower over Here...
We Climbed a Long Staircase.. But the Pic can't Really see Us..
So Another Pic taken with Zoom in...
This the Famous Tree called The Couple Tree.. Is Amazing beacuse of How the 2 Trees stick Together.. The Rough and Dark one Represent the Male while the Smooth and Soft one Represent the Female...
Following was Of Course Our Lunch @ a Well-known Theme Restaurant, Is a Place that Tourist will Come.. And Indeed, The Food there was Incredible Nice...
After that, We went JanFuSan Theme Park, is One of the Eight Mega Theme Park in Taiwan and is Had the 2nd Largest Ferris Wheel in Asia whereby Japan had the 1st..
Check In to their Grand Hotel inside the Theme Park and Prepare for the Gala Dinner whereby All the Different Groups in the Trip will Gather for Lucky Draw, Performance, Singing and Game.
Before the Dinner:
We Belong to Group G, The Batch that Departed at 18Mar..
My 2 New Friends that I get to Know from the Trip, Hui Xin and Hui Ying.. (I actually go Believe they r Real Sisters When they bluff me, Haha..)
Another Friend I get to Know- Eileen...
During the Dinner:
Another "G" Group Pic..
The First Game to Kick off is Finding 15items On the Spot like Blue Sock, 5pack of Tissue, etc.. And the Last 2 is One Handsome Dude and Pretty Lady of Each Group... Just when the MC which is also Yes933 DJ-Chong Qing say out This, SuperMan- my Tour Guide grab me to the Stage before I can Touch the Prawns..
After all the Dinner, Singing and Performance, We went to back to Write all our Wishes on the SkyLantern that will be Sent to the Heaven..
I Wrote Propesity, Happiness and Lucky For my Family and Bro7herz United Forever although I still Had more Wishes to write..
After The Dinner:
Preparing to Release the SkyLantern...
Next, SuperMan bring Us around the Place, He really One Best Tour Guide man...
A Very Nice Tree..
Next, The gals wan to Take a JumpShot Pic.. They Fail alot of Times but They still make it at Last.. Congratzz....
Then, Another 2new Friends I get to Know, Edwin and Peiwen Came and we Want to do another JumpShot, So we asked SuperMan to help us for the Pic.. As Usual, we Fail and Fail Again..
But Finally got a Nice one, Everyone is Jumping in the Air BUT with Me being Blocked.. Thanks Arh, Haha...
Another Nice Tree we saw..
Then, we started to Play with all the Funny Shot, this time round is to Catch the Blinking Light and We Fail a Number of times as well for this.. But still a Sucess in the End..
Follow, was a Question about Whether this is a Chicken, Goose or Bird? Haha..
That me and Edwin Inside the Cafe..
Remember the Story of 3 Little Pigs?.. Haha..
I Rated 5 out of 5 For This 5* Prince Hotel...
Day 3:
The Morning is the Time that we Get to Had some Fun in the Theme Park, a Pity That we Only had 3hrs to Play but is Better than Nothing..
JanFuSan Mega Theme Park..

From the View of Asia 2nd Largest Ferris Wheel...
Ready Up for The Hurricane Rides..
The Safety Precaution Thingy is Super Tight...
And Here We Go Spin Around.. See me?..
Is So windy in the Morning..
Quening up for the Most Amazing Rides... A Completely Verticial RollerCoaster...
My heart Pumped so Fast...
So Here We Go,
Say your Last wishes over Here,

And here We go Straight Down!!!

After that, was a Long Bus Trip as We Heading to KenTing- Another State of Taiwan..
Reached Kenting National Park...

Get to See a Mircale in Taiwan.. Fire Burning Without any oils, dry leaves or any other medium.. It Actually Gas emited from the Ground that Maintain the Fire..

Uncle was Smart to Setup a Popcorn Shop There...

Does Superman is made of Fire-proof? Haha...
After that, went to Check in the Resort that We going to Rest and had a Dinner inside the Resort..

Bicycle for Rent!!! Haha...
After the Dinner went to the Shop below to Buy the First Swimming Trucks for Myself as I am going to Experience the First Hot Spring, Is a Rule that we need to Wear the Right Attire for the Hot Spring So bo bian...
Rest awhile Inside the Room and Meet up with Huixin and Julien to the Hot Spring Area.. Edwin and Peiwen was already There.. And the Hot Spring was Really HOT!!!
I Rated 5 out of 5 for This 5* Beach Club and SPA Resort as It a Super Big Place, It has Diving Area, Beach Volleyball, Arcade, Gym, Car Rally and lots of Stuff, and the Only Pity Part is we don't had Enough Time to Enjoy...
Day 4:
We Say ByeBye to Kenting and Say Hello to Kaoshiung..
The First Place we Going is The Biggest Aquarium In Taiwan, Something like the UnderwaterWorld in Sentosa But Definately Better than It..
Behind me Was a Giant Fish Tank Cylinder that Had a Height of a 5Floor HDB...
I Saw a Big Shadow of a Shark and We r all Looking for It...
Wearing the Spec that Provide us a 3DEffect Inside the Walk to te Ancient Sea..
There is ALOT of Penguin, This is only a Portion...
Is This the One That Killed Steve Irwin? Long and Dangerous Tail It Had..
Looking for the Place where They Feed the Fishes..
Saw the Whale inside the Aquarium, Too Bad is not What I Expected.. Is a Small Special Breed of Whale that look like a Dolphin in the Pic.. Haha..
Inside the Shop Playing Kids Stuff..
Next, We Pay a Visit to the Famous Fresh Mango Stall, I Tried their Mango Blended Ice, One Words: FRESH.... Is So Nice... Had a Pic With Yes933 DJ Chong Qing..
Then, we Proceed to Dream Mall, Kaoshiung Biggest Shopping Centre and it Had a Ferris Wheel which Started from the 10th floor of the Shopping Centre...
Broughted something from One of the Shop.. The Funny Parts of the Shop is All the Sweet and Choco Sell inside is Made into Special Packaging like Condom, Kotex, Viagra and Lots of Senstive name.. Hehe..
Follow on, Was a Visit to the Love River, Nothing Much Here.. Haizz, Haha..
Some Political Issue is Going on as Today is the Selection of Taiwan President... Haha..
Then, We Went to Luo He NIght Market.. Now It My Favourtie Time, ALL TYPES OF FINGERFOOD is Available...
The First Street Of Luo He...

The Famous BBQ Duck...

The Delicious Mini-Dumpling..

The Must-Try Black Pepper Chicken Bread...

The Unavoidable StrawBerry Sweetheart..

Up to Now, It only the Mid Street of Luo He and I am Started to Feel Full...

Nice Decoration of Stall but do U sell the REAL DOREAMON? Haha..
There is also some Game Stall in between Stall.. Mahjong, the Best Game for Me..
Win a Small Monkey for the GunShooting Game but Win the Biggest Prize, Pooh Bear for the Mahjong..
Give My Present to Huixin and Julien as I Just Played for the Fun..
Lastly, We Check-in to our New Hotel Again, Huixin and Julien Ask me Want go out Explore with Edwin and Peiwen and that was What I want to ask Them.. So we Meet at Downstair after Check In to Our Room and Take a Bath...
I will be Cold to death If I dun Had my Jacket.. Haha haha...
Went to a Nearby Shop and They had this Changing Season Sale unlike Spore and All the Branded SportWear is at Discount, A waste as I brought a Expensive Nike Jacket at Dream Mall But I Still Brought a Adidas Jacket and Limited Edition Nike LeBron Short...
Then we went to Find SuperMan and They all for Drinking, the Beer There was Indeed Cheap and No Difference with Spore..
I Rated 5 out of 5 for The Hotel as It had lots of Night Spots Nearby For example Is the Night Shopping Street and the Kopitiam Around..
Day 5:
Spend Most of the Day inside the Bus as We r Moving from Kaoshiung, the Southern Part of Taiwan to YiLan, the North-Western of Taiwan...
Lucky, there is Nice Scenary Outside... Although I dunno Wat History my tour guide told me...
Reached YiLan in the Evening, YiLan is a Very Cultural Place, Lots of DIY Handicrafts Over There..
One of the DIY Place that do Crafting of Wood into nice nice design...
This is specially Craft out from a Piece of Wood that Had a Special Fragance.. Brought One for my Dad for Blessing in Career and Brought Each for 7Brotherz for Blessing in Education, I asked the Man to Crafted out the Nick & Personailty of 7Brotherz Behind Too...
The Last Destination of the Day, a Traditional Village that Focus on Straw Production..
I was Caught in the Act for Not listening to the Speaker.. Haha..
That Heavy... Haha..
The Mr StrawMan at the Door...
The Straw Hub outside the House...
We R the God of the Door For the Day.. Haha..
The Dancing Dragon Team, Hehe...
I Rated 1 out of 5 for The Hotel, Thanks to the BathTub, If not I will Rated it Zero as I had A Ghostly Encounter in the Night, No only me, The Next Morning, Most of the People also Had the Same Exprience... Ask me If U wan to Know the Story...
Day 6:
Today we move from YiLan Back to Taipei..
The First Stop is the National Palace Museum.. But Was Too Tiring to Listen to the Explanation so Went to the Open Area and the Fresh Air Really made Me feel Refreshing..
The Second Stop is Travel to the Hill Top... The Place is called JiuFen, Is an Old Streets, is like Back to the 60's...
On The Way to to JiuFen was a Traffic Jam at Their Highway...
A Tourist Spot: Snow Tunnel..

Due to is a Weekend, Tour Bus Cannot go Up so We need to Take Their Public Bus...
This is the Entrance of JiuFen, It Super Crowed...

We r in the Public Bus Going Up...

We r STILL Going Up, It High...

When Going Up the Hill, Snap a Pic of their Downstream Waterfall...
Is A Family Business: The Daddy is telling his Daughter how to cook SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPE OF FISHBALL...
The Recommended by the Taiwanese! Smelly Tofu!!
Mus Try!!! Now Cook, Now Ready Potato Chip
The Sausage that I nv Seen Before.... why half of it is Black color?
I love Mushroom but This is TOO BIG for me...
Ready to Take the Public Bus to Go down...

A Candid Shot that I didn't Notice...

The Third Stop and Also one of the Most Important Stop, Taipei 101...
Taipei 101, This is Currently the World Tallest Building with Sears Tower of America being the 2nd and Twin Tower of Malaysia being the 3rd...

That was so High and was Havin a Hard time catching a Pic with the Building...
Our Tour Guide, SuperMan as mentioned, it's Obvious who is the One...
SuperMan!!!
Inside View of Taipei 101... Is Like Paragon of Singapore, Branded and Expensive Shop...

The Fourth Stop and also One of the Important Stop, Shinlin Night Market, Taiwan Largest Night Market... Again, My Favourite Time Being...
The Specially Recommended Stall... It the Nicest Food I Eaten in Taiwan or In my Life... Shiok...
A Strong Rival for them, The Giant Taiwan Sausage....

The Most Irresistable Dessert!!!
From the Most Irrsistable Stall!!
Best Oylster Egg... The Taiwanese added Honey Inside!!!
Hotdog Lover Fall in Now!!! Hahaha
After a Nice meal, Setting off to the Hotel...

I Rated 2 out of 5 for this Hotel as It Had No BathTub which Somehow is Important for Me and there is No Interesting Place Around the Area too...
Day 7:
Today Is the Free and Easy Day... After Breakfast, Went back Hotel Room to Wash up and Prepare... Then meet the Youngster DownStair while My Grandma meeting her New Friends Later On...
First Destination is Walk from Our Hotel to Taipei Main Station...
The Bullet Train can Travel from the North of Taiwan to the Very South of Taiwan at the Speed of 300km/h...
Inside Taiwan Mrt, Nice SightSeeing... Hohoho...
The Second Destination is A Transfer from Mrt to Bus to YangMinShan, Their Well-Known Mountain...
Inside Taiwan Bus, Even more SightSeeing and There are Students Takin Bus to their Poly or Uni which is In the Mid of the Hill...
Early in the Morning, The Journey Begin Now....
When Climbling Uphill, Air is Fresher but also Slimer...
I reached The Top of the Hill First... Yeah!!!
A Need to Go Back for More Training??? Haha...
That Us at the Top of YangMinShan, So Windy, So Nice....
It Noon Time and it Time for Us to Go Down...
The Wild Dog of Taiwan that Look so Sleepy...
Takin our own Sweet Time Walking There or Dancing Over There...
Sunny Day.. Let put On the Sunglasses...
Ah Tai, Edwin and Sebas.. The Hunks for the Day.. Haha..
JumpShot to the Tree, Ah Tai, Peiwen, Edwin, Julien, Yoe, Me and Huixin with all the Bags.. Haha..
You can see This Almost Everywhere in Taiwan... They Called it The AutoBike because There is No Clutch and Gear...
The Only One Blossom Tree in the Entire Place...
Inside the Bus to Go down the Hill, As there is No Seat so we Sit on the Stairway...
But when We Reached the Bus Stop outside the School, Everyone Goin Down and There is Seats again...
The Third Destination is the Most Famous Temple in Taiwan, LongSan Temple...
Taken Mrt from JianTan Station to LongSan Station and Here we Reached LongSan Temple...
Inside the Temple...

A Candid Shot Taken inside the Temple...
Behind Us was The Wishing Well... Made some Wishes over There...
The Fourth Station is to Ximenting and We boarded Our First Taxi in Taiwan as It Close to Evening...
Reached Ximenting and Eaten the Recommended Ah Zhong Mee Sua...

The Quence was So Long... It so Popular that even We need to Stand to eat, We still Do it...
The Same goes for the Taiwanese....
After it, was thristy So we order the Bubble Tea which is the Father of all Bubble Tea... Nice!! I think Sweet Talk will Close Down if they come Taiwan...
After Late Lunch, We decided to Spilt out to the Guys and Ladies Grp so I and Edwin went to Look for What we Want...
So, I asked and search and Then Asked and Search again For the Shop named "I Love Stage", opened by Show Luo Zhi Xiang aka Xiaozhu in 100%Entertainment... Finally, Spend almost 2hrs to Look for It... Ximenting was Really a Big Place...
Next, As the Dark Sky Approach, We boarded our 2nd Taxi to Wu Fen Pu Fasion District, It a Must-Go Place for Tourist as the Thing they Sell is Cheaper because It all the Distributor Goods from Warehouse but The Worst Things happen Because Monday was the Day the Shop Get their Goods and It was Told that the Shop There won't entertain Customer...
We Reached there But Leave Early as well Because Really No one Entertain Us, We got Outcast as They looked Busy so We Boarded the Third Taxi to Shinlin Night Street... It look the Same as WuFen Pu, is Like the Bugis Street in Singapore but Much More Bigger...
It was CROWDED even in the Night..

Walked their Youngster Street, But It ws Almost selling Gals Stuff... None Caught my Attention inside It Except for Some Jacket and Jean but I was Too Tired to Look as It already 12am Midnight and I already Brought 4 Branded Jacket, Shld Cut Down on my Expenses Before my Credit Cards exceed its Limit... Haha....
Day 8:
Accompany Julien and Huixin to Shop till 1am+ and Meet up with Edwin, Peiwen at the Entrance, Brought The Minced Meated Rice And Famous Oyster-Omlette and Taken the Last Taxi Back to The Hotel..
Upon Reaching Back the Hotel at 2am, Had a Last Chat with Edwin, Peiwen, Julien and Huixin and went back to my Hotel Room at 3am to Pack my Luggages as We R Gathering at 4am below the Hotel to Tansfer to the Airport as We r Takin the Morning Plane...
The New Friends I got to Know in the Trip, They R a Couple from Johore, their Nick Name given By SuperMan was "Made in Taiwan".. They asked me to Pose the Coolest Pose.. Haha..

Another New Friend, Kelly Da Jie.. Haha..
All so Feeling Down, Perhaps is Not Enuff Sleep But I am Not, I was Sad as It was the End of the Trip...
Yes 933 DJ Chong Qing, the Tour guide that Follow My Group for the Last 2 Day...
A Candid Shot that I had No Ideas But was Nicely Posed.. Hehe..
Goodbye Taiwan, I will Miss U!!!!!!!!!!!!
Following is All the Things that I brought From Taiwan But I Dun Think I got Enuff..
Dunno Why I actually Brought my Brother and Sister Branded Stuff.. Give my Brother, a Nike Jacket and give my Sister Shirt From Espirit...
The Present for 7Brotherz minus Me, Hope They Like It...

And Lastly Was My Own Stuff:
Throughout the Trip, I make a lot of New Friends and I really had Lots of Joy and Fun... Tour Travel is Not so Bad After All..
I Seriously miss Taiwan alot, I hope I Can Go Again...
sebas

